We specialize in the restoration of contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Contents are all the things found within the home or structure which are not physically attached to it. When choosing which items one wants to restore, values that should be considered are monetary, antique, and sentimental value that the items have. Our contents technicians are dedicated and sensitive to our customers’ needs. We strive to help our customers with the difficult decisions of repair/clean versus replacement. Generally the contents will be first deodorized to help remove the different structural smoke odors. Structural deodorization is recommended while the contents are still located onsite. By starting this process off early, it helps minimize the amount of odor absorption into the contents.
At ZeesGroup our restorers make use of all available opportunities to remove smoke odors from contents. We do this by:
• Allowing the contents to be exposed to structural odor control procedures.
• Deodorizing contents before cleaning via, spray, cold, or thermal fogging, or by exposure to ozone gas.
• Including appropriate odor counteractants to the cleaning solutions whenever possible.
Many different types of processes are used to repair and clean contents, depending on the type of damaged that occurred. Some of the different ways we restore are:
• Dry Cleaning – Used for the removal of light to medium non-grease based soils, or to pre-clean excess residues prior to wet cleaning
• Wet Cleaning – An effective and aggressive cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
• Spray and Wipe – Effective for materials that may be damaged if saturated with cleaning products.
• Foam Cleaning – A cleaning process used primarily for upholstery fabrics that might shrink when wet or whose dyes would likely bleed.
• Abrasive Cleaning – Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
• Immersion cleaning – Effective for materials that can withstand being completely saturated with the cleaning product. Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.