Our Fire Services Include:
- Board-up and Security Services
- Carpet Cleaning and Restoration
- Content Cleaning and Restoration
- Corrosion Control
- Debris Removal
- Decontamination of Structures
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
- Electronic Cleaning and Decontamination
- Fabric Cleaning
- General Contractor- Full Construction Capabilities
- HVAC Cleaning and Decontamination
- Indoor Air Contamination Removal
Fire and Smoke Damage:
The personal despair brought by fire disasters is found written in the ashes and soot. Victims often learn that additional damage has been done in order to control the fire. Stressed out survivors may not even be able to re-enter their property until the fire inspector approves it. Planning ahead can reduce, perhaps even prevent losses of property and belongings to fire.
Extinguishers need to be checked annually and most need recharging after each use, but there are disposable units available. Fire extinguishers have numbering systems and the higher the number, the more fire it can put out.
- The A Label indicates it can put out ordinary combustibles fires.
- The B Label indicates it can be used with flammable liquids
- The C Label indicates electrical equipment
- The D Label is indicative of combustible metal use.