We are insurance restoration experts. The inspection is FREE. If we do not find sufficient damage to justify you filing an insurance claim, we will tell you and it won’t cost you anything to know that your home is safe. However, if we determine your home is damaged, we will assist you throughout the entire insurance restoration process until you are completely satisfied. Please remember two important considerations.
1. If we are able to get your insurance company to completely replace your roof, siding and gutters plus any other incidentals that are damaged; regardless of the expense, your only cost is just the amount of your insurance deductible.
2. Hail and wind damage is a natural disaster so your insurance company cannot raise your rates or drop you because you filed a claim or received an award.
ZSC Insurance Restoration Services, LLC.:
- meticulously documenting the loss to both your property and your possessions
- relocation and support services
- taking detailed measurements of the structural damage
- thoroughly itemizing each and every item that needs repair and replacement and their associated costs
- preparing industry approved estimated replacement costs of the losses
- writing a comprehensive report outlining the damage assessment
- preparing a scope of repair
- working closely with your insurance company / adjuster
We will assist you in understanding your policy coverage -your rights and obligations. Depending upon the nature of the disaster, we can assist in making arrangements to stop and restart household services throughout the complete recovery and restoration process. If the disaster dislodges you from your residence, you can be sure that with ZSC Insurance Restoration Services, LLC. on your team – your move back into your home will be a great experience.
Our service fees are paid by your insurance carrier above and beyond your scope of repairs. We bill the insurance company directly through your homeowners insurance. That means you have a strong team on your side that will take care of you and all of your insurance needs and you still receive the fair and just settlement you deserve.